Cozumel is an ideal place for rest, unforgettable rest. It has been called the soul of the Caribbean Sea and is home to the second largest coral reef in the world, making it a dream of scuba diving.
Breathtaking, clear blue water with visibility of over 200 feet provides the perfect backdrop for more than 100 places for scuba diving and scuba diving. Visit Cozumel to try Mexican culture in one of the most beautiful and tranquil environments in the world.
Traveling to the beautiful island of Cozumel, you can have much less fun than you might think. Here are some tips on how to get a lot of opportunities for recreation in Cozumel:
1. Travel when rates are lowest. In the off-season, prices will be cheaper for everything from air tickets to accommodation. Cozumel has the highest prices between December and March, and in particular Christmas week and New Year week. Tariffs during these holiday weeks are sometimes more than twice the low of the season. You will find the lowest prices from April to mid-December, so try to plan your vacation accordingly.
2. Consider an all-inclusive cruise package. Cruise ships stop in Cozumel three times a week, giving the opportunity to combine a cruise holiday with a trip to Cozumel. You can make all your bookings online, even using the help of a travel agent who can help you direct you to the best deals for your money.
3. Pay attention to the resorts of Cozumel that offer a package deal. The popularity of resort packages is growing as tourists like to pay a single price for a room, food, drinks, and some offers will include local events, entertainment or even airfare. Some areas, such as neighboring Cancun, are constantly attracting tourists in the off-season, offering all-inclusive packages.
4. Explore on your own, not book tours and excursions. Cozumel is a small island, about 30 miles long, 10 miles wide and flat, so it is easy to get around either on foot, or by taxi, or by car or scooter. You can rent a scooter for about $ 25 for a full day or get a VW convertible, which is perfect for exploring the island, for about $ 45.
5. Run away from the dead road to eat and shop. Before you get there, do your homework. The internet will provide you with reviews of people who have already been there, as well as forums and other platforms where you can ask questions and get suggestions about great food at the best prices.
6. Take full advantage of free attractions. Cozumel is known worldwide for its excellent diving and beautiful beaches. Paradise Beach is located about 10 kilometers from San Miguel and offers free use of beach umbrellas and chairs, scuba gear and kayaks.
7. Shop around for accommodation. In many places in Cozumel it costs less than $ 100 a night, and with a little searching you can find accommodation even less, as prices tend to vary greatly depending on the hotel. Most of the prices you’ll find in Cozumel are quite reasonable compared to American spending.