While traveling to this beautiful city of Dubai, showcasing the amazing mastery of technology with natural beauty, before landing you need to know some important aspects. Here they are:
VISA AND CURRENCY RATES
- Here, the embassy only issues visas for diplomatic or certain business visits. While visas for tourists and business travelers are issued through a sponsor, including transit visas. Business visits are by invitation only.
- The traveler must carry a copy of the visa before boarding the plane to visit Dubai. Also, the visitor visa is valid for 55 days from the date of entry into the UAE, which can be extended for one additional month for an additional fee.
- The dirham is the official currency of the UAE, and Arabic is the national language. It is advisable to keep a few coins and small dirhams in your wallet.
- Because Dubai strictly adheres to Islamic culture and legislation, it should be respected by all travelers. Any offense by word or deed against Islam can lead to legal problems.
- During the holy month of Ramadan, non-Muslims are forbidden to eat, drink or smoke in public.
- Men and women in Dubai are free to wear whatever they want; however, beachwear and bikinis are best limited to hotel beaches. It is also forbidden to bathe topless, and public displays of affection or sexual intercourse can send you to jail.
- Although alcohol is widely available, its use in public places and while driving is prohibited. In the case of drug use, the penalties are extremely severe to the death penalty if anyone finds the least amount of such a substance. To avoid the entry of illicit drugs into the country, passenger luggage is carefully inspected upon entering Dubai.
TRANSPORTATION / STANDARD MANAGEMENT
- Taxi or rented transport is one of the most accessible modes of transport in the city. It is advisable to have a complete map of the city to avoid problems due to lack of knowledge.
- Self-driving in the UAE is intended exclusively for those who hold a valid international driver’s license along with a national driver’s license. Foreign licenses are allowed only to citizens or bona fide residents of the country that issued the license. It is very important to follow the UAE driving rules and drive on the right side of the roadway.
- Traffic rules must be strictly followed while driving and crossing roads as a pedestrian.
- The best time to visit Dubai – from October to April, as it contributes to dry weather and temperatures of about 26 degrees Celsius.
- As the world’s shopping center, January and February are the months of the Dubai Shopping Festival.
- Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai Mall, Palm Island and Desert Safari are some of the best places to visit for travelers.