Healthy travel seems like a crazy and depressing way to not have fun when you’re on the road, and that’s the last thing I want to tell anyone to do. Travel is a time to change your lifestyle and explore what you haven’t seen before. I believe the problem with all of this is that we also have a problem maintaining shape and maintaining health.
It all has to do with our priorities and how we plan.
If you’re traveling, planning should happen before you leave home, and finish when you get home, so here are 10 tips to help you stay fit and arrive home in even better shape than you went
Nutrition tips for healthy travel
1. Collect snacks on the go – whether I’m traveling by car or plane, I’m never sure where my next snack will come from, so I always pack a backpack with fruit. I’ve always been worried about this when being guarded at the airport, but the fact is: I’ve never been stopped, so it seems okay to bear fruit.
Healthy travel tips
2. Water is not soda – it’s very easy to drink soda or juice and I know it will happen when I travel, so I always stop at the grocery store at my destination and buy bottles of water. I’m not inclined to collect water before, as it’s forbidden to pass by airport security, but it’s always convenient to have a bottle or two in the car for a healthy trip outside of airports.
3. Eat local food – One of the great things about traveling is the fact that you get the opportunity to eat local produce as well as local cuisine. The sooner you can eat fresh fruits and vegetables after they are harvested, the better they are for you, so try to find out what grows there and eat!
4. Morning and Night Water – Because your travel schedule is very difficult to follow a regular plan and you probably still don’t want to. What I do is, as soon as I wake up in the morning, I drink a big glass or two of water, and when in the wrong place just a big bottle of water, and again at night when I go back to the hotel, I do the same.
Elevated temperatures, different temperatures and many different exercise and nutrition plans will spoil you, so try to make a good hydration plan, starting and ending with water.
5. Watch out for restaurant food – I’m a big fan of eating, but I realize that what I eat isn’t always what I like. When we travel as a family, we always get a kitchenette in the hotel room so that most dishes can be prepared from food we know and then drink once a day.
6. Order responsibly – One of the biggest problems we all face, other than planning meal times when we’re on the road, is poor ordering methods. A healthy trip to a restaurant starts with ordering with insight and making sure your choices are right.
When you order at a restaurant, watch how they prepare your food. In most places, like at home, the chef will cook to taste rather than to eat. Stay away from sauces and fried deep foods, and instead of grilled meat, remove meat and salad or vegetables
Exercise tips for healthy travel
1. Book hotels with amenities – when booking a hotel for travel, make sure there is a gym, if necessary, look for a hotel. The fact is that small exercises will make your trip more comfortable and give you the energy to make the most of your days, and if you are not set up for success, you will not be able to perform the exercises.
2. Plan your exercises and classes – although you probably don’t know where you’re going, where you are traveling, everyone seems to be planning at least the next day. In the evening, before deciding how much exercise you will get, maybe a hike? Surfing all day? Sit by the pool? And plan exercises around that. If you’ll be on excursions all day, plan to go to the gym in the morning to do some weightlifting. If you’re just by the pool, start the day with cardio. If you do cardio and then walk all day, you may run out of gas by the day, so plan ahead!
3. Plan active activities – now while traveling on vacation it is quite easy to do, but if you go on business, it is much more difficult. Perhaps you can go out in the evening and take a walk around the city, as many plan to jog about the new city you are in (be careful in unknown areas), or even rent a bike to travel instead of always riding a car. activates you as well as meet more people and see more in your journey.
So you can do nine things. This week in my travels west I had problems maintaining integrity and as a result I suffered. The house has a fridge and schedule, but on the way this schedule and access to healthy trips were as good as the way I did it, and sometimes I failed